Ford Transit Connect 2013+ Full Van Racking - Fully Assembled
Couldn't load pickup availability
Fully Assembled Racking
This racking comes fully assembled on a pallet, with no assembly required on delivery, simply fit the racking to your van.
This includes van racking for both sides of the Ford Transit.
Van Racking Features & Benefits
Darracott Designs plywood van racking and storage shelving are designed and produced on-site; shipping throughout the UK and all across Europe. Our Ford Transit Connect SWB van racking and shelving units are made from heavy-duty, high-quality beech-faced 12mm plywood, this is an above-average quality ply class 3 this gives better moisture resistance very few core gaps, and virtually no veneer delamination which means it is strong and will last and last.
This rack has been designed for a tailored fit that follows the contours of the body of the Transit Connect SWB van with no compromise
Van Racking Dimensions
- Passenger units width 500mm x External depth 356mm (above wheel arch) x Height 1150mm
- Drivers side width 1200mm x external depth 440mm X height 1150mm gap between sloping shelves 150mm standard (this can be adjusted at this end)
- 4 shelves mortice and tenon jointed for extra strength
- Fits the driver and passenger side
- Divided into multiple compartments of varying sizes
- Designed to follow the curve of the van
With a four-shelf system, you have room for lots of items to be on the shelves off the floor
Mortice and Tennon slot together racking
The Darracott Design racking kit you’ll receive will arrive fully assembled on a pallet. Installation in your van should take about 15 minutes all the fittings are included it is really simple to lift into the back of your Transit Connect for installation.
Why Buy Darracott Designs?
- Quality 12mm plywood
- Screwed and Glued
- All racking and shelving made to fit
- All joints mortice and tenon
- Full assembly instructions included
- Buying direct from the UK manufacturer
- Unique design by us
- Advice always available
- Made in Devon